- ABSTRACT SUBMISSON RULES
- Abstracts for the congress will only be accepted through the form on this site. Abstracts submitted by email or post will not be accepted
- Since it is obligatory to upload both Turkish and English texts in the Abstract System, you may upload your English text for the Turkish section and proceed.
- Submissions will be evaluated as Oral and E-Poster Presentations.
- Abstract submission deadline is September 1, 2022
- Papers should be submitted both in Turkish and English. If you are going to send more than one abstract, you should send them from the same account.
- Please enter your abstract summary in the form as asked. Summary submission form should be filled fully.
- Registration to the Congress is essential for the submitted abstracts to be presented and to be included in the abstract book. Do not forget to complete your registration process.
- Make sure you enter your email address correctly in order to make sure you receive abstract system login password without any problem.
- Enter your summary in the form as requested. NEVER write institutions and the authors names' in the boxes where abstract text should be entered.
- Composed abstracts will not be accepted.
- Oral presentation duration will be 10 mins.
- Case study abstract summaries should be submitted under the titles of "Objectives, Methods, Discussion/Results, Conclusion"
- Abstract summaries should not contain tables, pictures and references. Your abstract should not exceed 300 words. Please pay attention to this issue so that your abstract is not left unfinished and recorded incomplete.
You can contact Fatih Tepecik at email@example.com for all your questions regarding the abstract submission.